Thank you for using Clip.Bike!
Clip.Bike Terms and Conditions | Last Modified: May 17, 2023
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Website as they list your obligations and rights, which include a requirement in Section 18 that all disputes you may have under these Terms be taken to arbitration, instead of a jury trial or class action.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Welcome to CLIP.BIKE Inc. ("Company", "we", "us", or "our"). These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"), govern your access to and use of clip.bike, clip-bike.com, and cliptobike.com (the "Website"), including any content, functionality, products, and/or services offered on or through the Website, whether as a guest or a registered user.
This Website is offered and available to Members who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Changes to the Terms.
We reserve the right to revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately after being made publicly accessible on the Website and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set forth in Sections 18 and 19 will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice on or prior to the date the change is posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any revised or updated Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check these Terms each time you access this Website so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Website and Account Security.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict user's access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you logout of your account at the end of each session. You should use caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. We have the right to disable any username, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
Intellectual Property Rights.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. These Terms permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You shall not:
- modify copies of any materials from this site;
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text;
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site; or
- access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Company's name, the terms "CLIP" and "Clip.Bike", the Company's logos, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to:
- use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- use the Website for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- use the Website to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms;
- use the Website to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation;
- use the Website to impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses [or screen names] associated with any of the foregoing);
- use the Website to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability;
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- use the Website to engage in any other conduct that, at the sole discretion of the Company: (i) restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, (ii) may cause harm to the Company or users of the website, or (iii) expose the Company or users of the Website to liability.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "Post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through Website. All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
Any User Contribution that you Post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns;
- all of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms;
- you understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness; and
- we are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination.
We have the right to:
- remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public or could create liability for the Company;
- disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website;
- terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms; and
- without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY [THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES] DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER [THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES] OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot and do not review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or organization;
- involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising; or
- give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Changes to the Website.
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website.
Online Consumer Purchases.
These Terms apply to all consumer purchases and the use of any product or service offered by the Company, including but not limited to the CLIP electric bike attachment (the "Products").
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website;
- send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website; and/or
- cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site;
- link to any part of the Website other than the homepage; or
- otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Website that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in these Terms. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of New York in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY THE COMPANY ARE WARRANTED ONLY TO THE EXTENT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT WARRANTY PROVIDED WITH YOUR PRODUCT AND AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE. OTHERWISE, THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND THE ENTIRE RISK OF USE AND PERFORMANCE REMAINS WITH YOU. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY:
(A) THAT THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE OR PROVIDED ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (B) THAT ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH IT WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR RELIABLE; OR (C) THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS THEREIN WILL BE CORRECTED.
Limitation on Liability.
EXCEPT FOR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILFUL MISCONDUCT, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR THE USE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF PRIVACY, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY—REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE—EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY IN THE LAST TWELVE (12) MONTHS OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Acknowledgment and Indemnification.
You acknowledge that there are inherent risks and dangers involved with the use of our Products. You understand that such risks can result in injury, death, illness, disease, or physical or mental damage to yourself, your property, third parties and their property, or the property of the Company. You agree to release, waive, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to: (i) your purchase or use of any Products, (ii) your violation of these Terms, or (iii) your violation of another party's rights or applicable law.
The Company reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
The Company is committed to participating in a consumer-friendly dispute resolution process. To that end, these Terms provide for a two-part process for individuals to whom this Section 18 applies: (1) an informal negotiation directly with the Company's customer service team, and if necessary (2) a binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). You and the Company each retain the right to seek relief in small claims court as an alternative to arbitration.
- Mandatory Pre-Arbitration Dispute Resolution and Notification. At least thirty (30) days prior to initiating an arbitration, you and the Company each agree to notify the other party of the dispute in writing and attempt in good faith to negotiate an informal resolution. You must send your notice of dispute to email@example.com. The Company will send its notice of dispute to the email address associated with your account. A notice of dispute must include: the party’s name and preferred contact information, a brief description of the dispute, and the relief sought. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within the 30-day period, only then may either party commence arbitration by filing a written Demand for Arbitration (available at www.adr.org) with the AAA and providing a copy to the other party as specified in the AAA Rules (available at www.adr.org).
- Agreement to Arbitrate. You and the Company mutually agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the applicability, breach, termination, validity, enforcement or interpretation thereof will be settled by binding individual arbitration (the “Arbitration Agreement”). If there is a dispute about whether this Arbitration Agreement can be enforced or applies to our Dispute, you and the Company agree that the arbitrator will decide that issue.
- Arbitration Rules and Governing Law. This Arbitration Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce and the Federal Arbitration Act governs all substantive and procedural interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The arbitration will be administered by AAA in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules and/or other AAA arbitration rules determined to be applicable by the AAA (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified here. The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org. To initiate arbitration, a completed written demand (available at www.adr.org) must be filed with the AAA and provided to the other party, as specified in the AAA rules.
- Modification to AAA Rules – Arbitration Hearing/Location. You and the Company mutually agree that any required arbitration hearing must be conducted: (i) in New York, New York; (ii) via phone or video conference; or (iii) if all parties agree, by solely the submission of documents to the arbitrator.
- Modification of AAA Rules – Attorney’s Fees and Costs. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. Either party may make a request that the arbitrator award attorneys’ fees and costs upon proving that the other party has asserted a claim, crossclaim, or defense that is groundless in fact or law, brought in bad faith or for the purpose of harassment, or is otherwise frivolous, as allowed by applicable law and the AAA Rules.
- Arbitrator’s Decision. The arbitrator’s decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator based the award. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court with proper jurisdiction under Section 19 of these Terms. The arbitrator may award any relief allowed by law or the AAA Rules, but declaratory or injunctive relief may be awarded only on an individual basis and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimant’s individual claim.
- Jury Trial Waiver. You and the Company acknowledge and agree that we are each waiving the right to a trial by jury as to all arbitrable disputes.
- No Class Actions or Representative Proceedings. You and the Company acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we are each waiving the right to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action lawsuit, class-wide arbitration, private attorney general action, or any other representative or consolidated proceeding. Unless we agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one party’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding. If there is a final judicial determination that applicable law precludes enforcement of the waiver contained in this paragraph as to any claim, cause of action or requested remedy, then that claim, cause of action or requested remedy, and only that claim, cause of action or requested remedy, will be severed from this agreement to arbitrate, and will be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction. If a claim, cause of action, or requested remedy is severed pursuant to this paragraph, then you and we agree that the claims, causes of action or requested remedies that are not subject to arbitration will be stayed until all arbitrable claims, causes of action and requested remedies are resolved by the arbitrator.
- Severability. If any portion of this Arbitration Agreement is deemed illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement will be given full force and effect.
- Changes to Agreement to Arbitrate. If the Company changes this Section 18 after the date you last accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject that change by sending us written notice (including by email) within thirty (30) days of the date the change is effective. Rejecting a new change, however, does not revoke or alter your prior consent to any earlier agreements to arbitrate any dispute between you and the Company (or your prior consent to any subsequent changes thereto), which will remain in effect and enforceable as to any dispute between you and the Company.
- Survival. This Section 18 will survive any termination of these Terms and will continue to apply even if you terminate your account.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
All matters relating to the Website and these Terms and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction). Without limiting the foregoing arbitration clause in Section 18, any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of New York. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
Limitation on Time to File Claims.
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Wavier and Severability.
No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
This website is operated by:
19 Morris Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY 11215 USA
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, notices of copyright infringement, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting the Website.